Hitting the Jackpot

Hitting the Jcckpot will be: a dream come true, a time for needed vacation and relaxation. I think i work very hard and for me to get this money will give me the time to take a well deseved vacation, enjoying myself with friends and family. I however will not quit my job as you have to think of the unexpected and the money will finish eventually. I will try to invest my money into a business. Particularly a pastry shop, a catering hall or mini healthy food resturaunt and that offers like salads and wraps (simple heathy treats). Of course i get myself out of debth, and secure some money aside for my future and immediate family. I would also donate funds to the poor and programs that encourage females that are trying to uplift thems. At this point I have a crappy van so i buy myself a new car, a house and payoff my mom’s house. What every money is left will just stay in the bank until I see it fit to dispose of it.   🙂

About The Author

Kaesion Johnson

Other posts by

Author his web site

19

11 2012

0 Comments Add Yours ↓

The upper is the most recent comment

1. 1

Kaesion,

Look like you have a very organized plan. you have a good idea about investing money in a business so in a long run you can make more money out of it. I wish everyone’s wish come true 🙂

2. 2

It sounds like you have a set plan if you were to win the lottery. You know what you want to do with the money and you would spend it wisely. This is important. You not only include yourself, but also involve your family in your earnings. You have the right mindset for taking on something extraordinary like winning the lottery.