If I wasn’t a teacher

If I wasn’t a teacher, I would be a full-time photographer.  I crave a creative outlet and enjoy being surrounded by beauty and light.  If If I wasn’t teaching, I would be a professional dancer.  I love music and movement, and the emotion it can provoke.  Dancing is like therapy.

If I wasn’t a teacher, I would be publicist.  I am good at organizing and follow through, and can’t handle many tasks on my plate at once. I am interested in the media and critically examining how media swallow up those who have achieved fame.  I think it would be interesting to work along side someone who was a public figure.

If I wasn’t a teacher, I would be a graphic designer, and play on Adobe Photoshop all day! Need I say more??

If I wasn’t a teacher, I would be a travel blogger, and visit new and exotic places while documenting my travels.  I would also focus on food.

If I wasn’t a teacher, I would be a diplomat, taking the international political community by storm. I would want to oversee the mission of ending world hunger and poverty.

But I am a teacher, and I hope that I can inspire my students and community to follow their big dreams!

About The Author

Jeanne Incantalupo

Other posts by

Author his web sitehttp://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/jincantalupo/

20

02 2013

0 Comments Add Yours ↓

The upper is the most recent comment

1. 1

Atleast you have a variety of choices as your back plan! ANd what a variety it is. Photographer, traveler but diplomat. that is quite a challenging career choice, but i have no doubt you would be great at it!! Im sure you are inspiring students both in the middle school and at Queens college.

2. 2

Jeanne,

I also love photography! It’s the best feeling when you take a great shot that will have forever. They say “A picture is worth a thousand words” (don’t know who “they” are…but I couldn’t agree more!) The simplest pictures can mean so much to the person who takes them. Photography is can be so rewarding, if I wasn’t a teacher I think I would also like to do some kind of photography!