My Passions

I am passionate about people.  Everything I enjoy involves being with people.  Teaching is about helping learn and grow. I believe that skills and knowledge are the most valuable gifts you can give someone.  Photography involves people.  Looking at am picture can help someone heal, help someone mourn, inspire someone to create, to think, to rethink, and to see things differently.

I am passionate about experiences. New experiences create new memories, and I love making memories with family and friends.  Connecting with others makes me feel alive.  Materials things are easily discarded, but friends and family are priceless.  My grandmother taught me that. An experience is only as good as the people you are with. I love traveling and meeting new people. I want to learn as much as I can from others so that I may learn more about myself.  Each of my friends and family members adds something to my life.

I am passionate about my marriage.  While my husband and I had a tumultuous relationship for many years (growing pains), he is my biggest cheerleader. He does not stand on the sidelines with pom poms, but cooks, cleans and does laundry while I am out photographing, teaching zumba, and getting a doctorate.

About The Author

Jeanne Incantalupo

Other posts by

Author his web sitehttp://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/jincantalupo/

03

03 2013

0 Comments Add Yours ↓

The upper is the most recent comment

1. 1

I didn’t realize you were blogging as well! I apologize for not commenting earlier. That’s really neat that you are into photography. That’s one thing that I definitely want to get into and learn more about at some point in my life when I have a little bit more free time. I love the creative aspect of it but also how it allows you to capture moments and memories. 🙂